A lot of people apparently want to know so here goes:
The douchey things he did to Rachel:
- He never listens to Rachel even though he’s her boyfriend
- He took Rachel on a date when she specifically told him she didn’t want any distractions
- He forced himself onto Rachel on said date and continued to act like a child when she turned him down
- He kissed Rachel on stage at Nationals jeopardizing his TEAM’S victory which was a selfish thing for him and Rachel to do
- Finn fed Rachel meat without telling her
- Finn then proceeded to feed Rachel pound cake with eggs even after knowing she’s a vegan
- He constantly pursued Rachel when she was dating Jesse which is just plain wrong.
- He broke up with Rachel just to find his ‘inner rock star’ leaving her broken hearted
- He ruined Rachel’s Prom because of the silly idea that no one can have her except for him
- He treated Rachel as if she were a trophy instead of a human being whilst shoving his ‘win’ in Jesse’s face
- Finn egged Rachel and never apologized
- He constantly led her on in season 1
- He called Rachel a ‘sad clown hooker’
- He gives her backhanded compliments ‘She’s a controllist’
- Finn insults Rachel in Blame it on the alcohol by calling her a needy drunk.
- He ditched Rachel for the photo shoot just to save his image
- Finn will always choose football over Rachel
- He confirmed that no one likes Rachel when she was confiding in him which is a douchey thing to do
- He was being a hypocrite when he broke up with Rachel.
- Finn was not cool when it came to Rachel’s virginity in season two and proceeded to call her a prude
- He never defended Rachel in front of the Glee club, only when they were alone
- He never stood up for her when she was being bullied by Santana and Quinn
- He laughed at her when Santana insulted her
- He liked about sleeping with Santana when he knew that this information would be important for Rachel to know
- He said that Rachel’s boobs weren’t great but they were still girl boobs which is highly offensive considering Rachel’s insecure about her body
- He yelled at Rachel for rightfully being angry with him
- He never said sorry to her. Not once
- Finn was saving up for a hotel room even though she specifically said she would wait. Even though circumstances did change, this is a real douchey move on Finn’s part.
The douchey things he did to Quinn:
- He cheated on her with Rachel even after he found out she was pregnant with his supposed baby.
- He meddled with her relationship with Sam just so he could be with her which is selfish considering she was happy with Sam
- He broke up with her at a funeral. How classy of him
- He then coaxed Quinn to break up with Sam only to leave her within weeks which was extremely douchey
- He insinuated that Quinn was an ‘unfeeling’ person
- He told Quinn that he still loved her when they broke up, yeah because that will make things any better.
- He spied on Quinn and insinuated that she was cheating on him when she was just helping Sam out.
The douchey things he did to Kurt:
- He never stood up for him, and when Rachel expressed her disappointment in him (like a parent) he sang a stupid song which hardly rectifies what he did
- He promised Kurt he won’t let anyone touch him and guess what? Next season Kurt’s getting death threats and Finn’s not even there to help him get through this
- Finn basically called Kurt a ‘fag’ which is deplorable (did he apologize? I don’t remember)
- He doesn’t pray for Kurt’s dad, he prays to touch Rachel’s boobs.
- He shouted at Kurt for not telling him that Burt was in the hospital. Yeah, way to be a supportive brother Finn.
- He used to slushie Kurt and throw him in the dumpsters
- He insinuated that Kurt was cheating on Blaine just by the looks of what went on outside of Sam’s motel
- He told Sam that it was social suicide to sing a duet with Kurt.
The douchey things he did to Sam:
- He prayed for to Sam kicked out from the position of Quarterback for his selfish needs instead of his team’s. Sam was clearly superior
- He got Sam badly injured in a game
- He proceeded to spy on Quinn only hurting Sam in the process by making him uncover his secret of losing all his money
- He hurt Sam by making Quinn cheat on him when it was so obvious that he still loved Quinn
The Douchey things he did to Blaine:
- He didn’t welcome Blaine to the club like the rest of the club did
- He continues to tell Blaine that he’s not in Dalton anymore and that he isn’t the star of the Club
- He tried to promote ‘togetherness’ but continues to rides on Blaine just because he’s threatened
- “Blaine, SIT THE FUCK DOWN” - Now this isn’t verbatim but my point still holds
- Finn always gives Blaine a menacing look even though Blaine is supporting him.
The Douchey things he did to Jesse:
- He went after his girl the second Jesse leaves which is not cool
- He ruined Jesse’s time with Rachel at the Prom by bringing up the egging over and over again when he shouldn’t really say anything because he egged Rachel too
- Finn tried to punch Jesse for having a good time with Rachel
- Finn continued to rub the fact that he ‘won’ in Jesse’s face when Jesse didn’t even try to put up a fight.
- Finn told Rachel that Jesse would never be with her if she were a ‘vocal cripple’ which is totally untrue. Finn doesn’t know the first think about Jesse’s relationship with Rachel.
- Finn ousted Rachel and Jesse’s clandestine relationship all because he was jealous that Rachel had moved on with Jesse
The douchey things he did to Santana and Brittany:
- He slept with Santana just to get back at Rachel - Even though she was willing it’s still a douchey thing to do
- He outs Santana in the middle of the hallway and doesn’t care about the repercussions of his actions by the looks of how cozy he was with Rachel
- Finn told Santana that “no one cares” when it’s obviously NOT true
- He called Brittany an idiot
- Not only did he tell Brittany that she’s an idiot he insinuated that she was acting like a child in Pot o’ Gold.
The douchey things he did to Rory:
- He saw that Rory was being bullied and didn’t do jack shit about it
- When Rory was trying to be nice to Finn, he reverted back to his homophobic self and said that you don’t become friends instantly
The douchey things he did to everyone else:
- He chose football over his team over and over again
- Finn is barely a leader. He doesn’t help his team members when they are in need (especially when they’re all being bullied)
- He thinks of himself first, then the team. I don’t know how you guys spell it, but there is no “I” in “Team”.
- He (and Rachel) ruined Nationals for the team (Great team player huh?)
Now I know Finn is a ‘teenager’ and he’s allowed to make mistakes but he barely ever learns from his mistakes and barely ever apologizes to the people he hurt. This is why I hate Finn, he’s a hypocritical, condescending jerk who thinks he’s entitled to do and say anything he wants without having to worry about apologizing. Finn is a horrible person, and sure, he’s lost and all but that doesn’t mean that we should all just brush all of his mistakes under the rug and pretend that they never happen or just claim them to be “OOC”. Finn has done SO MANY bad things that now whenever he is just being a douche, it isn’t OOC, it’s actually quite fitting of him. I also won’t take the argument “love means never having to say you’re sorry” because we all know that’s total and utter crap and a desperate attempt to justify why Finn has never apologized to Rachel.
Let’s just say, if the Glee club had a Douchebag jar for Finn, they would have enough money to take them all across the country in First Class to pay for Nationals by the end of the year…
PS. You guys can yell at me all you want. But I’m just pointing out the cold hard facts about Finn Hudson.
PPS. If anyone has anything to add please send me a message in my ask and I will gladly add it!